A few years back my cousin Zoop was here from the US. He wore the typical firang accent. Even the little of what he calls Gujrati, that he spoke with a few of us at home, had a hint of it. Though we would manage to interpret it somehow.
One fine day, we were out at Emgee Road buying some Indian Remix music CDs for his sis and cousins out there. We took a short break opposite a Video parlour. His eyes caught the displayed posters adorning the shop's glass doors. They were displaying the latest Hollywood blockbusters and also some which were yet to be released there. Getting a bit curious, he walked into the shop and got out after some 10 odd minutes, while I was standing out staring at the new DVD's that had launched recently and got tempted to buy one, even though I had'nt got any player. This was very natural to me, the fact being I had collected around 30 odd PC magazine CD-ROMs before I could even think of buying a PC.
When he got out he asked me in the same accent, "Ruzan, you have any idea where i can buy some paarrrn?"
I replied with a "Whaaaaat?"
"Paarn, Paaarn?"
"Why would you want it? Don't you get it out there?"
"Actually, I know a shop just opposite your place where you get it?"
"Huh? I'm staying there for the past few years and I am unaware of it!" thinking how the hell did he find a porn selling library and that too around my place. "Then we will pick it up from there only, but did you buy any?" feeling a little strange asking this to my cousin.
"Yeah! I bought some yesterday! It was sweet and different from that other guy around"
"What? There's another one too! Damm I really need to get out and look around my place!" were my immediate thoughts. "So", enquired I, "did you like the ones you bought yesterday? I mean I don't believe you bought them"
"What are you saying? I love eating it. But I just dont like when they put that green paste and the.... what do you call that?"
"Eating it??? and the Green paste, huh?" thinking what the hell does he mean by green paste now. Must be some US term for... god knows what?!?
"... ye and super-ee"
"What? You are talking of Paan? Oh ok ok yeah! I know a few places here too. Let's walk it up"
Phew...! bach gayaa :)
One fine day, we were out at Emgee Road buying some Indian Remix music CDs for his sis and cousins out there. We took a short break opposite a Video parlour. His eyes caught the displayed posters adorning the shop's glass doors. They were displaying the latest Hollywood blockbusters and also some which were yet to be released there. Getting a bit curious, he walked into the shop and got out after some 10 odd minutes, while I was standing out staring at the new DVD's that had launched recently and got tempted to buy one, even though I had'nt got any player. This was very natural to me, the fact being I had collected around 30 odd PC magazine CD-ROMs before I could even think of buying a PC.
When he got out he asked me in the same accent, "Ruzan, you have any idea where i can buy some paarrrn?"
I replied with a "Whaaaaat?"
"Paarn, Paaarn?"
"Why would you want it? Don't you get it out there?"
"Actually, I know a shop just opposite your place where you get it?"
"Huh? I'm staying there for the past few years and I am unaware of it!" thinking how the hell did he find a porn selling library and that too around my place. "Then we will pick it up from there only, but did you buy any?" feeling a little strange asking this to my cousin.
"Yeah! I bought some yesterday! It was sweet and different from that other guy around"
"What? There's another one too! Damm I really need to get out and look around my place!" were my immediate thoughts. "So", enquired I, "did you like the ones you bought yesterday? I mean I don't believe you bought them"
"What are you saying? I love eating it. But I just dont like when they put that green paste and the.... what do you call that?"
"Eating it??? and the Green paste, huh?" thinking what the hell does he mean by green paste now. Must be some US term for... god knows what?!?
"... ye and super-ee"
"What? You are talking of Paan? Oh ok ok yeah! I know a few places here too. Let's walk it up"
Phew...! bach gayaa :)
8 comments:
ha ha ha
Good one :)
this just proves what you always have going in your mind.
hehehe ... hilarious.
neways, so, did u listen to the latest rape song by eminem ? :))
Ha ha :)..That was really funny ruzi..
I must say you do write really well:)
Single Track Mind
I must admit, you do write really well Ruzan... Cool Blog.. and BTW, ignore all the females who left comments about you being "single track mind" and so on.. i am sure they would "sell their houses" to get hold of one of those CD's...:)
hey
isnt it time for an another blog. I am sure there are numerous goof-ups you can write about still.
Oh ruzy joonam, this was so funny.. as usual yr mind is rotating arnd this stuff!! You are a truely good writer.
The other problem was that Melvin and I wanted more than one child,and we had wanted them close in years of age, but nature played byits own rules. Bessie.
teen girls masturbation stories
sexy erotic illustrated stories
nifty brother stories
mother son fuck stories
free illustrated porn stories
The other problem was that Melvin and I wanted more than one child,and we had wanted them close in years of age, but nature played byits own rules. Bessie.
Post a Comment