Sunday, February 24, 2008

Boooo!!!

The kid in me never grows and I don't want it to, coz every time I think of the pranks I do, its calms me... one more to the series, read on!


One of the college days, I drove down to a friend's place and was standing down at the elevator, waiting for him, so that we could continue to college together. I waited for about 10 minutes and then saw the elevator come down from the 4th floor. He was the only occupant on that floor so I thought of scaring him. I hid beside the door of the elevator and was waiting for him to open the door. The door opened, and I pounced out "Boooooo!!!"


Damm!! I was shit scared (and mebbe embarrassed), it was some chick who came down the elevator... "What nonsense?" said she with a frown on her face and she walked off...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha..i remember that one...Bharti Vihar..

-Mohit

Aparna (Life Takes) said...

That was funny :)

I pity that poor chick...u might hv scared the hell outta her!