Just when I woke up yesterday morning at my friend's place, I was served a cup of fresh strong tea made by his wife. And within a few moments we got together into some fun conversations, followed by some laughs and in no time an hour passed by. What a start to a wonderful sunny day. Just then I fell into my deep thought thinking...
"Since god is one and could not be with all, he made parents to represent him, and since he could not share his angels, he gave friends...!"
What do you think?
4 comments:
profound !!! However you shouldve also been thinking ... Since I already got up late, had a great breakfast, already 10 am here, takes 2 hrs to reach 6 flags, I should get my lazy a$$ moving ;) where another group of angels err friends was waiting !
aaaah! my angels there cudn't wait for me :P
'just when i woke up yesterday morning at my friends place' hmmmmmm and my brains was thinking abt something else until i read further...whtz up dude,,how r things at ur end?
he he he... thanks for being so optimistic :)
Post a Comment